WESCO - WORD ESPORTS CONSORTIUM JSC / NPO (hereinafter referred to as "WESCO") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. WESCO is committed to complying with the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (LGPD) and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when processing personal data of its users.
WESCO owns or has the rights to use all trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive signs displayed on its website https://www.wescoesport.com (the "Website"). Any unauthorized use of these signs may constitute an infringement of WESCO's rights and may result in legal action.
WESCO also respects the copyrights of third parties and requires its users to obtain prior permission from the respective owners before uploading, posting, or otherwise making available any content that is protected by copyright on the Website.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by any content on the Website, please notify WESCO by sending an email to
- - Your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- - A description of the intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed.
- - A description of where the allegedly infringing content is located on the Website, including the URL if possible.
- - A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.
- - A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property right or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- - Your physical or electronic signature.
WESCO will review your notice and take appropriate action in accordance with applicable law. This may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing content, terminating accounts of repeat infringers, and/or notifying the relevant authorities.
Please note that WESCO may disclose your identity and contact information to the person who posted the allegedly infringing content if required by law or if WESCO believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect its rights or interests or those of its users or third parties.